Golden Hawks Clan Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Hawks Clan Website

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inJOIN US

PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenFire116
Admin
Admin
GoldenFire116

Number of posts : 34
PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Right_bar_bleue

<b>Gamertag:</b> : xXSpriggs116Xx
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!   PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:14 am

my harddrive is failing!!! should i get a memory stick and save the memory it failed then it worked but i dont no if itll fail or good...please help!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by GoldenFire116 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Genesis
Admin
Admin
Nightmare Genesis

Number of posts : 19
PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Right_bar_bleue

<b>Gamertag:</b> : N1GHTMARE GENESIS

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!   PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:28 am

What do you mean it failed. Keep your Xbox 360 off and just stay calm and post exactly what is said and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://thegoldenhawks.forumotion.com
GoldenFire116
Admin
Admin
GoldenFire116

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!   PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:40 am

ok... i was playin rite and my xbox just turned off so i thoght it was a loose plug... so i called my uncle and it was a loose plug so he got the xbox to work so wen i turned it back on none of my memory was there. then wen i tried to play again... the memory was there so my uncle said that i should get a memory stick but i dont no wat to do sigh,sigh,sigh lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Genesis
Admin
Admin
Nightmare Genesis

Number of posts : 19

<b>Gamertag:</b> : N1GHTMARE GENESIS

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!   PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:53 am

Did it say your hard drive was failing? I recommend listening to your Unlce and save the memory on it.
Back to top Go down
https://thegoldenhawks.forumotion.com
GoldenFire116
Admin
Admin
GoldenFire116

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!   PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:56 am

no it didnt say it was failin yeah i thought i should get one to and hope to get one soon with my family ill probably get one in an hour or so not joking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!   PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELPPPPPPP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Hawks Clan Website :: Xbox 360 Chats :: Xbox Help-
Jump to: